gentleman we bumped into when we were at the park in Mito last weekend. The bunny so comfortably perched on his shoulder simply demanded a pic. Enjoy.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
K, here we go.
So, I didn't have anything on my mind yesterday, but also couldn't find my memory card from my phone (which is filled with random pics). Found it, so here you go. This is a random
gentleman we bumped into when we were at the park in Mito last weekend. The bunny so comfortably perched on his shoulder simply demanded a pic. Enjoy.
gentleman we bumped into when we were at the park in Mito last weekend. The bunny so comfortably perched on his shoulder simply demanded a pic. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
see much more entertaining than an apology!!
Heh. Only reason I didn't put that up in the first place is cuz I couldn't find my microSD card from my phone (damn thing's TOO small). Didn't want people to think I had abandoned my promise.
Post a Comment