Sorry about that. As Laura mentioned we got some furniture and our living room actually looks like one now. It's comfortable enough to be in too! Getting the couch home was fun. REEAALLY fun. The cars we have are small, though mine is the bigger of the two (I know, you want pics. Sorry, we've just been lazy). It's still about the same width and length (maybe a little longer), but it has much more headroom and would be classified as a Japanese mini-wagon. It's no higher off the ground than the other car, but the way the seats are set inside, you feel like you're in a small truck. The back seats fold down flat (and they actually have enough legroom for people, unlike Laura's), and as a result of both the added headroom and the seats lying flat, I was able to transport the couch.
Now, once the couch was in the car, there was JUST enough room for me. Literally. I took pictures of the car with the couch in it, including one from my exact point of view. Surely, it was not the safest driving moment I'd ever had, but the route was pretty much a straight line home, with no need for me to actually see out the left side of the vehicle. Besides, how else would we get the desperately needed couch home?
After this transportation experience, I can't WAIT to see how we make out with BOTH Laura and I going to Ikea. At least they have delivery.
As usual, click on pic for larger image.




3 comments:
Your right Brian...I don't like it! Didn't I ever teach you...safety first! LOL Dad is just sitting here laughing at the pics.
LOL
That is the Funniest thing I,ve seen in awhile ololloolllol hhehehe lololo
Post a Comment