Sorry sorry sorry for not posting lately. Things have been piling up (post-wise) and every time I think to actually do one, I'm either too tired or have no internet (we get a lot of down time at work, but the school doesn't know its access keys to their own wi-fi. Sigh).
Things have been fairly uneventful as of late. I FINALLY managed to get our second parking spot. We can now park the Toyota Hilux (Japanese name for 4runner) and NOT have Laura meet me at the nearby company apartment and drive to our house five minutes away.
Japanese lessons have been going well. Starting to actually understand how the language is structured, though translating is still a little tricky. Example: 'This present/gift is for you' literally translates to 'this is a small feeling'. Go figure. At least I can pick out food items and generally know what I'm eating.
That's about it for now. I still have pics from the Tokyo Game Show (amongst other things) to put up, but I have to go through them and weed out the bad shots. What can I say, I'm just too damn lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment