Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Last Week

Grrrr...I just wrote a long post and it somehow got deleted. I'm sure this one won't be near as good either.

Things are good here. I started teaching Tuesday, Bri started Friday. I really enjoy teaching, much more than I thought I would. One of my students the other day told me that he really appreciated my slow way of speaking, which I thought was funny. I guess I have adapted quite a bit, because I usually speak so fast that native English speakers can't understand me!

It's been really rainy the last couple of days. Luckily it's still pretty warm (mid to late 20s). We were supposed to get a typhoon on Saturday but no such luck. We did, however, have a pretty big earthquake this morning. Enough to wake both of us up.

What else...we're going to Tokyo on Tuesday! We have the day off so we're going to go a wandering. Hopefully it won't be raining. We'll hopefully get cell phones on Tuesday as well- so far, we haven't been able to get them.

That's it for now. I'll keep ya posted!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome! can't wait to hear what you guys think of tokyo:)